View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 11:54 PM   #35
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by luder_5555 View Post
Just a quick question, has everyone who wants to be a driver have a good amount of seat time on track? And of those who do, do they have any wheel to wheel with open passing experience?

If the answer to either of these questions is no, then one of the things that we/they do sometime between now and next December is get some serious seat time, and some wheel to wheel action. Heck even W2W kart racing will help significantly with overtaking, and being passed.

The reason that I ask is that with the time, effort, and money that everyone who stays involved will eventually be putting in, it would suck to have a novice driver go out and total the car half way through the race, and it would be even worse if that were to happen before one of the drivers even got any seat time.
No.
As far as I know, BADASSC6 is the most experienced and would meet that criteria at a high level. Other than that, I don't know.

Ron is mentally unstable and very fast, but I don't think he has much wheel to wheel on a track.

You and Shaolin Crane seem to have some experience, but I don't know what.

Other than that, including myself, my brother Vanessa (I assume), basically Novices.

Part of THE point of the car is to give some a platform for gaining experience, first at places like Adam's, and AutoX, then maybe other starter events. This is also why I'm pushing a little NOW orienting to an event more than a year away.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)