View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:01 AM   #36
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
No.
As far as I know, BADASSC6 is the most experienced and would meet that criteria at a high level. Other than that, I don't know.

Ron is mentally unstable and very fast, but I don't think he has much wheel to wheel on a track.

You and Shaolin Crane seem to have some experience, but I don't know what.

Other than that, including myself, my brother Vanessa (I assume), basically Novices.

Part of THE point of the car is to give some a platform for gaining experience, first at places like Adam's, and AutoX, then maybe other starter events. This is also why I'm pushing a little NOW orienting to an event more than a year away.
Vanessa is surprisingly talented for such a novice driver, with a damn near perfect reaction time as well, she was only about a second behind my times when we go karting.

I'm a bit unstable when driving too, i'd like to think it takes some talent to drift a 11,000lb truck on the freeway
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!