Thread: Proposition
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #7

I'll show, it's fifteen minutes away...

Matter of fact it's a loop I run sometimes when I need to get outside.

Whittier Blvd to Santa Gertrudes and go north into the hills of West Rd./East Rd. to Fullerton Rd. and go left to Fullerton Rd./Harbor Blvd and slip a quick left and then a right on Pathfinder Rd. out to Brea Canyon Cutoff and then a right on Brea Canyon Rd./Brea Blvd. to Central Ave to Lambert To of course Carbon Canyon.

I'll usually just turn around on the other side and come back, make a right on Central Ave. and follow that to Harbor Blvd. Run Harbor up to Fullerton Rd. on this side and make a left, back to East Rd. Make a right on Hacienda Rd/Hacienda Blvd this time and over the hill to either Los Altos Ave. or Tetley Ave. if I've got the munchies (7-11) and then on up and over Turnbull Canyon Rd. which I live on the other side of...

Loop Me!

Anyway, I'd love to join you guys on any day but this coming Saturday night. Say the word and I'll gladly leave early enough to meet up with you guys at the park?
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".