View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #10

The other issue is my drivers side door was repainted at one time and so was the hood. The painter didn't do a nice job matching the factory black and while the hood and door look like a very nice deep black, the factory Ford black color has faded somewhat and almost looks like a very dark gray next to the more recently painted hood and door.

There is also a very mild bubbling of paint about 1cm in diameter d/t rust along the drivers side rear wheel well. So rather than spend money on applying more clear, I'll probably wait to have the entire car painted one day.

I've never done body work and have some dents/issues with the daily that I'd like to try and correct. If it goes well, I may try and attempt the body work on the Mustang myself. If I had it prepped and ready to go for paint it would certainly save me a lot of money and it would be reassuring knowing that I did the work and did it right... I'm very particular

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MHS/Bullet Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams, PI Intake, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues, MM LCA's, MM FLSFC's, MAC UDP's, MAC o/r h-pipe, MAC cat-back, Steeda tri-ax shifter, FRPP 3.73 gears, FRPP Aluminum D/S, RAM HDX Clutch

1995 Chrysler New Yorker - DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Charger R/T - Wife's DD