View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTS > Some View Post
This was the last Tour-d-Orange (1-1-2011) run data posted, I would guess it would be the same as the last four years based on previous pics and postings. The good point is that a post was sent stating it was on for 2012. Link: http://saleenforums.soec.org/index.php
More information.
Meet at the corner of Fischer and Redhill in Costa Mesa. This is near John Wayne/Orange County Airport, South of I-405 and East of the 55 freeway.
Arrive by 8:00 AM, maps at 8:45 AM, DEPART AT 9 AM. The route will take approximately 2 hours and terminate at the In N Out Burger at "The District" in Tustin.

For the 2011 run I arrived at approximately 0730 and the muster point was stuffed full on all the surrounding streets. A few other peeps there had stated they had been there since sun up, lots to see. More smiles than miles, so I'm in for a dark run out. Hope this data update helps out, take care and have a great holiday.
Thanks, that helps a lot...gonna tell every body to get up EARLY, to make the most of it. Frankie will be in Vegas, so shotgun is open if some one wants to ride along.