View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:36 AM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I was just yanking your chain man. My iron is yours for the lending. I'll also help you with the assembly.
You won't be able to lend during the Zombie apocolypse!

On a side note, after the 5.56 and interested in the 300 Blackout as a harder hitting cost effective round. I also like it because there are subsonic rounds available, and combined with a silencer are actually silent. Could be a good HD weapon. We have rabbits and chinchillas as pets and super loud noises freak them out. Obviously I hope to never . . . ever, pull the trigger in self defense, but I'd be pretty upset if any of my pets died from heart attacks from loud noises.

Other things likely up, depending on money.
9mm or .45
Remington 870

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)