View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #236
pain's fun, hit me again

Here is my take on this, anyone who is truly fearing for their safety is not going to want to take someone to court, it releases their aninimmity, and makes them public. I hope he realizes this, i'm not someone to be feared so it doesnt bother me.

Secondly my beliefe for all this shit is he was brutally humiliated on a forum where he was made out to be a badass, giving negative conjecture, threatening members, being an all around tool. He probably was picked on all his life and have no way of doing anything to control anyone, nothing he can do to actually scare or frighten someone so this is his way of having a "bigger and better" backer scare us for him. Problem is, when you start the house fire, and accidentally light the gasoline on your shoe, you're getting burned and it's still your fault.

So as I said before i'm not going to......SQUIRREL!
I saw a squirrel i saw a squirrel!

Those fuckin things, always givin me the bug eye.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!