View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Of course cruises can happen, no one needs my permission. It's just that I can't be of much help in putting them together, promoting them (something Sean did on other sites, as well as dyno days, and no, he does not have this kind of time at all), etc. What I can do is of course put them on calendar, make banners, push to FB. I can't go on thirthy plus sites, bumping threads, or even necessarily attend, taking and editing video/pics, IF I'm going to be spending as much time as I want to improve the underlying system, studying and working on how else to promote the site, develop project cars, etc. In fact my work load at work has taken a substantial bump so even this is going to be a push, but fortunately I don't sleep, have no kids, and have no social life to speak of.

Yes, Sean is out completely for any work requirements (expected of owners obviously). He is of course forever welcome at anything we do, and if his situation changes down the road to avail him of extra time again, the door will likely be open. But for now it's me and a secret partner as far as core work, money, and time keeping it up and pushing it forward.

Naturally, the more you guys can do on your own, like putting together cruises, the better the community will be.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)