Thread: Coilovers
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 01:57 PM   #5
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
Pictures will be coming on tuesday when I have enough daylight to take them!!! I only have limited pictures for the walkthrough so I'll write it up the best I can from memory. I'm pretty familiar so it should be no big deal...

Enkeivette, the understeer is fantastic, virtually none currently. it's gripping the road and holding. the only thing thats holding it back is my tires, need to upgrade to wider tires all around.

most noticeable difference in improved feel is responsiveness. The car feels incredibly agile now, moreso than before. Sway bars will be added eventually in addition to upper and lower f/r strut bars.

Another HUGE improvement is traction and shifting for launch. GOODBYE wheel hop HELLO tirespin! Spun tires through first and most of second at full throttle with no wheel hop. Shifting is crisper and more responsive. less of a lurch during the shift. Feels fantastic. Even my troublesome 3rd gear feels better now. Only on upshift haha.
That's awesome What size tires do the SRT's come with stock, like 245's or something?