Thread: Angry Dad!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #30
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Nope, we both cant stand kids. Case by case basis is ok, but generally cant. I'll agree Ron's kids are great but its definitely something i dont as a part of my life. Neither does she, she has looked into methods of sterylization as well but i deemed to have it performed on me cause there is FAR less risk. Plus 2 little incisions isnt nearly as bad as some of the trauma my nards have been through.

I'm glad to say we have things down pretty well, and the happy that people see when we're together transfers over into our private life as well. She's like the other side of my coin, and its a great feeling.
The best reason in the world not to have kids is because you don't want them. The worst thing is to have them because you think you're supposed to when in fact you don't want them. It's cruel to the child and there's plenty of that going around.

As for matching, it's the best thing in the world.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)