View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 04:05 AM   #8
pain's fun, hit me again

Really doesnt

Also finding someone to do your workouts or progress with is a great way to have fun at the same time while staying accountable, either for yourself or your partner. Vanessa and I frequent the gym together a lot and she even started training with me at the dojo. Get your significant other involved and you'll likely have less chance of straying from your goals if you're eating a lightly seasoned chicken breast and she/he is eating a quadruple scoop sunday with extra chocolate and caramel sauce.

Dont have a significant other? Or one that's not willing? That's fine, some of the strongest friendships I have developed were with people i trained and grew up through the ranks with, nothing says being a homie like giving/receiving a broken cheekbone then going out for a night on the town afterward. Or you can be normal like everyone else and offer some much needed encouragement during your goals.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!