View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #104
I, Vettezuki

Here's what I'd be comfortable saying about the C6 used market, based casual looking a few times over the past year, most recently a couple months ago.

Good to Awesome (my definition) C6Z $33k-37k
Good to Awesome (my definition) C6 $20k-25k

The best used car deals are almost always outside of CA. Ask Nordy Racer about what some shit hot cars and motorcycles are going for back home on the east coast. The best vette deals I've stumbled across have been in TX, which if memory serves is where Aaron got his. Blackax just drove a Trooper from NM because of the deal.

For me awesome does not mean mint/show/like new. It means very clean, undamaged, little where, light use, and low/reasoanble mileage.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)