View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 11:50 PM   #119
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
While I see your point, I can't imagine having that much fun in a 15.3 second car. A C5 Z06 has 2x the horsepower, weighs only 200lbs more, and gets only 3mpg city and 2mpg highway less. Not an exact comparison of course, it's a 2 seater vs. a 2+2, but still you see the point. The C5Z would cost less too...
Personally, I'd take the MX-5 (which is much lighter) over the Scion, and a used C5Z over either for a weekend warrior. The thing I'm getting a little tired of with Vettes is that they're not so hot for tight city driving; a reason I keep coming back to day dreaming about Turbo Porsches. Smaller foot print, best in class visibility, reasonable mileage and comfort, all weather, staggering acceleration off the line, etc. Obviously used vs. used is more in the C6Z+ range, and modding/upkeep is more money too. I also don't particularly care for the way they sound, but I could see me in one some day.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)