View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #122
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Kinda true. Though they're getting much better I think. It's useful to remember Porsche is true racing brand and Ferdinand Porsche said a proper race engine is one that runs at absolute potential for the duratino of the race and blows up crossing the finishing line or something like. In race conditions, Porsches are epic. But they're getting rebuilt/replaced constantly obviously.

I'd go with something like an EvoX, but I'm starting to get a little too old for the boy racer look. They can be dressed down. BMW is great, but a little too common/typical for me. The reality is I'll almost certainly just keep the C3 and really step it up over the years just to make it something truly unique and beautiful.

A life goal is to someday legitimately own a Ferrari, but that's likely out 20+ years, and assumes things go ok for me and the world itself doesn't do a head stand and take a shit on itself, which is a bit up in the air at the moment.
I'd love an EvoX, awd, turbo. Whats not to love, damn other people, if you want it rock it.

Its tough to say what my ultimate dream vehicle is. I really think the fox was my dream vehicle, I grew up in a fox, I always wanted a fox with cobra rims.

I'd say my someday attainable vehicle is an R8 and my unattainable car unless I hit the lotto big is an S7. Most likely be destined to a life of fords and corvettes. I like building my car, its weird buying a capable one straight off.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!