View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #7
Super Moderator

This multi-car forum was a novel idea, and given the huge turnout at the cruises its obviously a success. But the reason you dont have LS1forum following is that there is a lack of technical model specific speciality. If I have a hard C3 ques, Ill still ask it on Vettemod.

Its a difficult situation, because if you go after the popular models on the forum, designating sections for those models/ or like engine categories, you risk losing the sense of community that there is in the general / import / domestic categories. I dunno, maybe take a poll and see what engine are common and can be grouped together?

The biggest groups seems to be muscle/ fox owners, sport compact, and LSX owners. Maybe a muscle car/ fox body/ LT1 tech section, and a mod motor/ LSX section? SBCs and SBFs are virtually the same motor, so those guys can help eahother out with like problems, and mod motors/ ls engines are more high tech, comp tuning oriented, so those guys are more likely to lend a hand. And consider moving the arts and crafts (paint, body, visual mods) up near the tech section. I know you wanna spread it out, but traffic only invites mote traffic.

Or leave it alone... I dunno, its getting there, maybe dont risk fuckin it up. Haha