View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #111
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Alright everyone, 72 hour bump. For those attending, I am trying to work a schedule with basically 5 cars going per hour from 9 until 6 with an hour lunch break either at noon or 1. If anyone has a preference for what part of the day they would like to try to go please post it in this thread.

I will do my best to accommodate everyone but it may not be perfect. I will wait for those attending to reply either today or tomorrow before putting the schedule together on Friday. Also for those attending please try to bring exact change because it allows things to move more quickly when Greg isn't having to go make change for everyone. Remember it's $45 for the 3 pulls. Also remember if you guys have extra folding chairs to bring those too. You'll get tired of standing after an hour or two and there isn't enough room in the waiting area for all of us at one time. We're planning on setting up some tables outside though so people can hang out. We still have about 10 spots left to dyno if anyone else would like to come and join us. Please sign up here if you're interested.

After we finish at the dyno we're going to cruise over to Nick's Burger for the meet and should arrive before 6:30p.m. Nick's is in Fullerton for anyone who wants to come join us. Here is the address:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

If anyone has any questions shoot me an email or give me a call. All my info is in the OP. Thanks again everyone.

Sean