View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 12:04 AM   #17

I also tend to wing it when it comes to cooking. My dishes come out slightly different everytime. I do follow directions when baking since chemistry is involved. I have alter brown sugar to white sugar ratio to change the texture of my chocolate chip cookies, but that is about it.
One bit of advice about making sauces with soy sauce, the flavor changes some when you boil it and the imported Japanese soy sauce has a better taste because of the wine that the US version don't have.
I make a teriyaki sauce that I use for a base in many items I cook.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z