View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #281
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I thought the turbos on my buddies GTO were small too but he put down 550rwhp. Also, the guy he bought the kit off of made 630rwhp with a 6.0 that was built more than my buddies 5.7.

Ben, it looks like it might fit as long as there is enough room in front of the engine. Those kits put one of the pipes across the front of the motor which might not fit. I could measure the Cobra and then the RX-Snake to see how they compare.
When you get a chance, do some measuring and educated guessing. I'm certainly intrigued by this possibility if the blower doesn't work.

Adam, those are 60 Trim T3/T4 Turbos according to the Ebay ad. Not entirely sure what that means for flow, but keep in mind the upper limit for the block, with main support is about 650 BHP. If we go the turbo route and since this is now a trailer queen I'd seriously consider setting it up for E85. Turbos love that stuff and with the tuning it makes possible, I'm sure we could make all the power the block could handle. Also, they'll spool nice and fast.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)