View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #297
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07gtpony View Post
Wow, you guys are throwing out some big number for horse power!!! How fast you guys want to go???? 650HP??? This is not a fat ass termi you guys are building... 450hp your going high 10s??? You guys are planing to build to much power, its almost overkill. 650hp with about the same weight your mid 9s. And any one really drive something that light with that power? Boost is nasty, when it hits, you better grab on to your nuts and keep your eyes down track. I think traction is going to be your main issuse. Anyone ever throw out the idea of a 11:1 set up with some spray?
In order for Sean to have a chance at running 11s, we have to build a 9 second car. . .

I'm just exploring the upper ranges of what's possible with the base materials we have. This is not a plan of what we're building. The purpose of the car isn't just to be a practical Get'r Done car, otherwise I'd definitely go hi comp + NO2.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)