View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 03:01 PM   #26

lol omg too many quotes :-(

as for evo's hitting 11's at fontana i know they have a worker at the evo shop i go to ran his car at that battle of the imports bracet racing thing they have he got 2nd place at 11.8 he could have shaved off 2/10th but he had to stay in his bracket and he was on a stock turbo, 100oct, and bolt ons

and i should have been in the 12's last time i ran but i launched to low *because i forgot to set my rev limiter higher :-(* and i have shity tires that cherped in 1st and 2nd gear but then again that was cali speedways fault they should have prepped the damn track better if i damn 310hp awd car is breaking loose ur track was obviosly not prepped right!!

and as for what road racing events i attend......well redline time attack, NASA, speedventures. but being as how i dont like to drive to the boonies of lancast or button willow im kinda stuck to the events at cali speedway

oh and by the way if ur interested in going on july 19th and 20th its the redline time attack road race event at the inner road course at cali speedway! the 19th is practice and the 20th is the real racing....its a fun event and u can talk and mingle with the pit crews and look at the cars up close they also are having a car show that day and for a mear 200 bucks u can enter the even in whatever class ur car falls into. im not gonna be going the 19th though b/c its the annual mitsubishi owners day meet in irvine that day lol but ill be there sunday i think its a 10-15 buck spectator entree fee.

and lastly to ur bottom quote one day im gonna get an rx-7 i just dont know if i want to go lsx or 3 or 4 rotor turbo engine in it?