View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #10
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
That's great about your job. Alexis has been out of work since November. It's rough business. She's put in TONS of applications, but isn't having much luck.

Jack is great. He's 3 now. He's very funny and very talkative. Not sure where he gets that from

I miss the whole car thing, but I got another promotion at work back in October (I'm a Business Analyst now, sounds fancy huh, LOL) and just don't have time to do anything really anymore.

I'm based out of Santa Ana, but drive a lot more now. In the last couple weeks I've been out to San Bernardino, Lake Elsinore, and Aliso Viejo for branch related stuff. I'm also spending a lovely weekend in Lancaster next weekend as part of a merger. The Prius is coming in very handy, but it definitely feels like I'm driving a toaster
There is still a Lancaster....????

Darlene is doing very well here (pay is kinda low) but she is a boss now.

I can check here for a possible job...It is commission only but it is busy here...we are doing Mortgage Mods for Hardship cases....mostly Gov. programs...but some in house programs also.

Say Hi to Alexis and jack for me and Darlene.

Mercury insurance was what the guy had when I go in my accident. What a pain to get what I needed from them...had to get a Lawyer...if they would have worked with me at the start...It would have been much easier.
2016 Nissan Altma