View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 02:01 PM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element2zz View Post
it was a great run, the fog was exciting. I already kew about it coming from the crest to meet you guys. I was up front with the black gto. The guy was really quick, had some balls. He didnt get too far away from me. we were flyin. The Turns came so fast, it was a great rush once we started getting going. At first I was thinking we really are "cruising" the rest. But then we started really letting loose! And things became really crazy, Behind me was the white corvette, I honestly did not think he would hang with me as good as he did. I am very impressed with the corvette and its handling after this run...

I was good to meet you guys, I'll be putting up some pics soon.
So the GTO finally sped up? w00t. I was in the Firebird passed that black GTO. We were going 0-5MPH under the speed limit and the front group had pulled away several minutes before, and I had an Evo X and a Corvette behind me. Once I passed I pretty much went all out (but while staying in my lane... just in case). Pretty soon I caught up to the lead pack with Adam and Sean (C55 AMG) for some good times.

I'm really happy with my suspension setup.