View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #1

Default Going to sell the Z because I got this

I decided that I will be selling the Z since spending 470 a month with insurance ( I have a few speeding tickets on my record so insurance sucks) is a bit too much. I rather save the money and buy a house sometime before I die. So anyways, I got a 89 325is with a E36 M3 motor swap. I must say, this car is beastly. It handles like an absolute charm! It only has lighter wheels and BC Club coil overs along with NT01s as tires. I am confident the tires are making a world of difference but I did a lot of research and see that people, overall, really do enjoy these cars.

I do need to get some things worked out but the guy I bought it from is a guy from HS who is a partner at a local BMW shop. Most definitely need a new seat, steering wheel and steering rack. As of now it takes 4 turns lock to lock and I prefer 2.7 to 3 (my options of aftermarket racks).

Nissan 350Z (SOLD): Great for everyday driving and occasional corner carving
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods: MREV2, HFC, CAI, Plenum Spacer, Osiris Tune, GR+Pro Coil Overs, SPC alignment