View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 09:16 AM   #8

if i where to use that guys example of using 5lbs of this stuff for every 5 gallons.
in a 55 gal drum imma have to use 55lbs and how the hell am i gonna get it out? by drum is a closed head not an open head so the biggest opening i got is a 2'' one up top? o dear!!

and as for the first drops being the best and the last being the worst ya i knew all that milarky! lol i need to do some more reseach and see if i can find its absorbtion rate.... for now the best thing i got going for me is to log my car via laptop for the first 2 drums and monitor how my car reacts to the older e85. im guessing the worst the fuel gets....my car will start seeing less power, it might stall the engine a few times at idel or even while driving, i would imagine my car would start seeing more consistant knocking and may even sputter during acceleration.

and the worst case scenerio of all would be that so much water has collected in the e85 that it doesnt evaporate out anymore from the combustion and stays in my cylinder collecting and it would make me blow something in my engine......kinda like how if ur intake sucked in a good amount of water and ut head gasket blows out, or your ,piston shoots out the side of your engine.

im not sure if it will get that bad....that is pretty damn extreme. but like i said i need to keep monitoring my car to see if the fuel is good.

or just invest in a fuel testing kit/mechine............damn this is sounding more expensive then i hoped well we shall see!

im getting tuned tonight.

truth be told i think if i use it on a consistant basis like i plan to it shouldnt be that bad and ill probably just end up with some knock toward the mid to bottom of the second drum.