View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:58 AM   #14
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAT View Post
There are solutions for just about everything. There's a thread on another Vette Forum somewhere about a guy that's engineered a Strange rear end to fit and still keep the IRS. 4" axles, rear looks a little bigger than a 9" Ford and some really beautiful craftsmanship. He stated he guessed around 10k in JUST the rear end center section.
It's all about balance. To be honest, many people told me I'd shatter my aluminum Dana 44 with the 390whp I got on DRs. Well, I got dozens and dozens of launches and it seems fine . . .

so far.

Someday, I'll get into this stupid range of power and I'll have to figure out what I want to do.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)