View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:35 PM   #18
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
ya a few year's may have been slightly used out of the norm.

what would your requirements be for a car to be an icon?

brutal did throw in a good contender

*i think the Z's should be taken out or explained a little better to me because they wherent a car so much as a line up within a lineup. kinda like the wu-tang clan way to many of them and rotating to count as a single icon.

*and the supra should be taken out and because it falls a little short on the history. starting at only 1979

*the evo should be changed to lancer

*civic should be thrown up.

*and for the final contestant i believe the RX line of rotory cars from mazda should be thrown into the mix. especially after you statement of racing rules having been created to get the rotory engine kicked out of some motorsports
I think your consideration of the Lancer (Evo) is perfectly valid. Just arguing. Good call on the RX series.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)