View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 10:17 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Hey Guys,

Yes it was great to finally put a name with a face on some of you. I do appologize if you do not see your vehicle on this list but there was a sea of mustangs. I have close to 600 pictures of the ones that I did catch and again we have indexed them my the last 4 of your plate number and if you should so happen to have the same last 4 of someone else, we have included a few other numbers/letters of your plate to help you identify your vehicle.

We encourage you to send you friends over and have a look if they were also there in attendance. If you would like a high resolution copy for your own personal use you are more than welcome to have it. We'll hand if over free of charge. Make sure you sign up, and send either Sean (husband) or myself a PM and we'll get that to you ASAP.

Again, it was great seeing you all in attendace and we hope to see and get to know more of you. Let us know of events that we can catch you at and again we'll post it on our calendar and maybe you'll see us out there with our 04 Cobra.

Take Care!
Alexis