View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

The S4 ha some tech the i5 doesn't, namely eye tracking and near field file transfers (with other S3s/4s) AIR. I've dropped my S3 a ton of times,no problem, iPhones seem to not fair as well from dropping. iPhones have tighter system design, and a bit easier to understand than the Android ecosystem. Some apps are available on one and not the other. For example, Apple no longer has any BItcoin wallet, but there's a bunch of cool music apps that are only on Apple. Neither case may matter to you. I don't know if it's the case anymore, but Bluetooth used to be much better supported on Android, making things like connecting to ODBII through a BT adapter possible (and cheap). They're both excellent but a bit different and which one is best comes down to the things you want to down and personal preference.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)