View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 02:26 AM   #15
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
. . .

And second, well, it would seem it's actually the correct meet spot and I put down the wrong mall as point A. Supercar Sunday is at the Westfield Promenade. It's about a half mile closer to the run and there is a restaurant or two there that might make everyone happy.

So, yeah. Looks like I'm off to a flying one once again.
IF we were to meet in the morning, is there enough space at the Promenade to accommodate an additional 50 cars or so? I'm NOT a morning person and this isn't exactly in my neighborhood, but if we could combine the meetup with a cool car meet before rolling, that may be of some interest. This will require some update to the route.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)