View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 10:33 PM   #299
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
ya for sure im down to help where i can. are u still gonna keep it carbed twin turbo or go throttle body/fuel injection?

also for a turbo dont ever get a turbonetics always go garret....and if you have the money twin scrolled turbo will help out spool up...it should be relatively cheap if you making your own exhaust system.....which means i can do anti-lag on a V-8 OMG!!! i just creamed.

The idea is to be bad ass on a budget and interesting. So probably Blow Through Carb instead of TBI. She'll be a trailer queen so it's okay to be a bit of a bitch.

As for turbo kits, I was looking at one of the dumb cheap eBay Fox Body Turbo Kits. Let me get the link . . .

Ah here it is. Tel me what you see good and bad. We'll deal with the fitment. Our displacement is 5L. Considering this car will be well below 3,000lbs race weight, probably something on the order of 500WHP is plenty.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)