View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 12:16 AM   #7
I, Vettezuki

If this all pans out as bad as its described, it's actually tough for me to believe Nissan would have been this dopey. The GT-R was almost specifically designed to address the desire for their to be a Skyline in the States. Surely, they must have known Americans would drive them pretty hard, assuming they were getting what they paid for. It's not a Ferrari or prestige badge, this is supposed to be a bad mother fu*ker. I've talked plenty of shit on the GT-R (the numbers in some of the tests were literally beyond the bounds of physics as far as I could tell (low 11s @ 125~ in a 3,800lbs. 480BHP AWD?). If this turns out (especially the Porsche claim!), I'm actually sad. Secretly I was really hoping the GT-R would be all the hype claimed it to be.

As for me I guess I'll have to be content with hot lapping my big dumb simple American car on DRs.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)