View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #9
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Darlene actually got me the job. It shows --it's not what you know..it is WHO you know.

How's the kid?
Darlene is actually a Boss here now

My back and brain, from the accident, will never be right again..but I was always a little brain damaged anyway.

Hoping you will be there Saturday.

Say Hi to the family for me.
That's great about your job. Alexis has been out of work since November. It's rough business. She's put in TONS of applications, but isn't having much luck.

Jack is great. He's 3 now. He's very funny and very talkative. Not sure where he gets that from

I miss the whole car thing, but I got another promotion at work back in October (I'm a Business Analyst now, sounds fancy huh, LOL) and just don't have time to do anything really anymore.

I'm based out of Santa Ana, but drive a lot more now. In the last couple weeks I've been out to San Bernardino, Lake Elsinore, and Aliso Viejo for branch related stuff. I'm also spending a lovely weekend in Lancaster next weekend as part of a merger. The Prius is coming in very handy, but it definitely feels like I'm driving a toaster