View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
Its a blowen ls2, I can get up to 270 on the cruises we go on. I don't like my oil sitting at 280 that's why i've been planing it for a wile i just haven't done it. I also need to flush my breaks again.
Damn... I hear you on high oil temps. I wouldn't worry about it for this event. Flushing brake fluid is not a bad idea but even if it's "old", I think you'll be fine, you probably know the limits of the brakes by now anyway You will most likely NOT boil your fluid on this day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgetek View Post
Ok good to know. How early should we get there? Question my rear tires are fairly worn out, should I use those or get a new set prior to this event?

George
I wouldn't worry about new tires. In fact, if I was you, I would make it a point to destroy them so you can get some new ones Many people argue that you learn more about car control with crappy tires, in that you learn to slide the car around. Make sure you let your instructor know you have bald tires before you start your day heehee As far as when to get there... I would say as soon as the gates open, esp. if you have not pre-teched your car. It's kind of a mad dash to tech your car, esp. if there are a lot of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
BAMM !!!! DONE !!!
Oh yeah!! I love it. Man you're ready to go!

BTW, if you bring an EZ UP or shade structure to bring something to tie it down. When the wind kicks up it blows stuff everywhere!

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.