View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoushNitemare View Post
ya, I want a bike but I have no trust in 95% of the drivers here in Socal.

Redondo Jon, you might know where I am talking about. I was driving on PCH between Calle Mayor and Prospect around 8 one night in my 05 Mustang GT with very loud exhaust(no cats). A lifted F-350 changed lanes right into me because he couldnt see me since his truck was so high it created a huge blind spot on the passenger front part of the truck. Luckily all it did was burn a bunch of rubber to my paint which I was able to buff out and burnt off the sticker on my wheel. $20 for a new sticker and it was like it didnt happen. But to this day whenever I think of getting a bike I think of that night and think about if I was on a bike I would probably be dead.
One of the good things about riding a bike is that it makes you a far better driver. You just can't daydream on a bike. You must be constantly attentive to what's around you, watching shadows under cars, always staying out of blind spots, etc. The other upside of a bike (a sporty one anyway) is that you can avoid a lot of accidents by swerving accelerating out of the way etc.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)