View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 11:29 PM   #1
FWD = FAIL

Default so yeah bought a new bike

As the title says I bought a new bike...07 with 0 miles now with about 150ish.
Got it for 11otd with taxes so on and so on. They wanted about 15-17 otd. Its factory Suzuki racing colors I haven't taken any pics yet been working alot and now am very sick, which sucks.

Anyways

07 gsxr 1000

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products...s/Default.aspx

I'm not a big fan of the brakes they are good but they feel different. Power is insane people have gotten these bikes high 8s low 9's in the 1/4 at 150+ STOCK. I love the options it has that aren't options just comes with it. Electronic steering dampener(steering stabilizer) 3 modes High(1000cc) medium (750cc) and low (600cc) mode. its about what they are equivant to. They just played with the mapping and lowered the power levels. They dyno stock about 150+rwhp on a bike that weights 469lbs wet(with all fluids) the most in its class but only by 5lbs. I'm still breaking in the motor need 500miles to ride it hard and 150 on the tires so I have the tires down so I can do a canyon run. But I need to be nice on the motor. Over all its a superbike I love it. But its not the best nor the fastest...but its perfect for me. The kawi is faster to 200 doesn't feel as safe but is a little faster. Gsxr is faster in the 1/4 mile and on the track. Road course track. Its not always about how much power you have its about how you feel on the bike and how it handles. Power is great though lol. So here are some pictures you'll have to do with till I get some day light to take some of mine so enjoy.

wait what?