View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 02:55 AM   #11
I, Vettezuki

I'm more into the food production (gardening) side of things these days, but I do a little cooking and baking. I particularly like making things like bread, pasta, and corn tortillas from scratch. Cooking from staples can taste great(!), be considerably more healthy and cost pennies on the dollar. Recently I've been into using Couscous as a base for other things. Today I used a tomato soup with squash and zucchini from the garden over coucous with Feta. Cheap. Fast. Filling. Healthy. Tasty.

My brother is a far better cook and made some Gumbo last Saturday. And he is a fucking deadly mixologist.

Guy, your sauce sounds interesting. Sounds like a kind of wine reduction meets salad dressing type emulsion.

Ya'lls might be interetsed in Allen Bros. High end beef and sea food delivery if you wanna go gourmet. Not for the economically challenged. . .

http://www.allenbrothers.com/

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)