View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

Prime is hands down the best restaurant in vegas, #2 on zagat and #1 in my heart. Expect about a $170 bill if you're not drinking. It sucks but good luck finding a sit down restaurant in vegas for that money, they're all sorta over priced. You either pay a little more and get a dining experience( like the patios at prime or top of the world) or you over pay cause of its location.

Yama sushi is a great AYCE joint off strip about 2 miles down flamingo. $20 a person.

Buffet of buffets is good $44 per person for a 24 hour pass to 6 different buffets, sprice market is the best(even better then caesars IMO) ask to be seated with javier, 5 star restaurant server you'll be pleased to actually tip.

Olives at bellagio is a moderatly priced place i guess. All the spots at the cosmo are good. Luxor steak house is pretty decent for a lower priced option.

My opinion is eat at prime and ask for patio seating and make sure you get it. The view of the fountains while eating is a must see and best carpacio and filet mignon i've ever eaten and the wait staff is always perfect.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!