View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 01:56 AM   #29
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozak View Post
We got one of those on the ROTW run, a harley who wouldn't GTFO, 3 guys on superbikes pull up behind me and only one had the balls to pass me and my friend in the Charger. When he passed, I could see the anger in his eyes as he glared at the Harley, but to no avail, we finally forced our way around and I almost died from oncoming traffic. He was literally doing 25 and still slowing in the corners
The worst one of those I ever experienced was coming down GMR. It was a couple old ladies in a Prius. At first I was really pissed, then just turned it into a game of "how many miles can I coast in neutral without touching the gas".

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)