View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #12

I think the tow companies do charge too much money for impounding. They also charge too much for a tow period. I've had my car impounded for three days and it cost me nearly $400. I've also gotten into an accident (no other cars involved) and the nice officer offered to call me a tow. What he failed to mention is that the tow company, when called by the city, charges $180 for their service. My car was towed about 4 miles. I can see why ya'll would be upset at those crooks for that.

But to side with illegal aliens? Never. I can't wrap my head around that. They don't have rights here and they sure as hell don't have the privileges that citizens enjoy. They drive here illegally. They don't have insurance. They don't have the same financial responsibilities we have as citizens when they crash into you and total your car. I only have liability insurance so if it happens to me, I'm boned. That doesn't sit well with me. See, when you break the law, you get to suffer the consequences like everyone else. If you're here illegally, you get the same treatment. I went to court November 2010 for a traffic violation. Half the people in there (about 80) needed a translator and guess what, they were all in there for the same thing. Driving without a license. I'm not saying that they were illegal aliens just because they didn't speak english but I will say that this country requires that you know english to be a citizen. If they were born here, our school systems teaches them english at the burden of taxpayers. You be the judge. The court has to employee a translator for people who don't belong here in the first place? I say that's bull fucking shit. Do you realize what that means? Half of our resources are tied up dealing with illegal aliens. What do you think the financial impact of this kind of shit to this state amounts to? It raised a big question in my mind. Why weren't these law breakers dealt according to the law other than there infraction for driving without a license? Why is that?