View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:04 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Natie View Post
^^
Yeah, this one wasnt exactly a "performance" oriented cruise but it was still a nice route. Lots of different and cool cars plus my wife and I met some nice new people. I do hope next months route is a little quicker... I guess GMR spoiled me. Great meet.

That was a pretty fast burgundy Eagle Talon (hope I got the right model). Good run man.
I also had a great time, and wanted to say thanks to Sean for making sure we squeezed a cruise into March. It was a bit relaxed because of the "normals" on the road, but the twisty bits through the hills were very nice. It was great to see such a wide variety of cars show up. I met some great folks, and the on-road behavior in the group I was in was actually quite good.

I was in the "don't call it beige" '86 Mustang and spent most of the run behind the 2nd-gen RX-7, which shot flames out of both tailpipes coming out of one of the tight corners in the hills - very cool!! Barring the unexpected, I'll be there for the next run on April 10. Maybe I'll bring the SRT-4....