Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #158
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
I'll answer your question sir, since DB probably won't come back here after V-Twin ripped him a new one

Here is the latest post from the guy (Red 69) who still didn't receive his heads or a refund. It was posted today at 11:45AM. It's in the form of a Christmas wish...

"OK...here goes; I wish Durango_Boy refunds me the $770 paid for his Vortec heads I bought through the C-3 4-sale section here last October. I have not received the heads or even one dime but many excuses and broken promises. When I posted this a few weeks ago I couldn't even get an ounce of sympathy here. I noticed Durango_Boy is given $200 gift certificates and showered in accolades. Maybe his supporters over here would like to pass the hat and raise the money to meet his obligation to me? I'm not going to have a very good Christmas due to Durango_Boy. To rub salt in my wound, I am burdened with following this guy around and wasting more of my valuable time. Please, pass the hat and help poor Durango_Boy out. Get me my money and I'll be gone, honest!
Merry Christmas!"

BTW....I'm lucky to have grabbed that when I did. The notorious "sanitization" of saying anything negative about Durango Boy just took place. The above post and a post supporting Red 69 were BOTH deleted!!!

Actually, that's no big surprise. That's SOP for anyone who goes against the almighty and infallible (and well-proteced) Durango Boy. I will cease fire for December 25th, mainly becasue my laptop will be cleared off the dining room table for a nice big Christmas ham. On the 26th, hostilities will resume.

And I'd like to extend a special thanks to the mods and owners of this forum. You guys are the BEST! You wouldn't believe how great it is to be able to say this stuff and bring it all out in the open and not get banned for it. I'm proud to be a member of this forum and I'm sure the rest of the CF old timers feel the same way.

Dep

Damn, just DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sure is taking it better than I would.
2016 Nissan Altma