View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #1

Default Hang Over Run 2011

Ok my dad and I just got back and man it is a beautiful drive and one of the best roads I have ever been on. We did it backwards because we were already in Temecula but it took us an hour and a half to get to Hemet.

So the run will be- start at the Lake Elsinore Outlets, hop on the 74 and take that to the 215, then hop back on the 74 (you can not stay on the 74, it stops in Perris and you HAVE TO get on the 215 to continue on it in to Hemet) and take that all the way up to the 371, then on to the 79 in to Temecula and we will stop in Temecula for food.

We will stop right before the twisties to regroup just incase. Later today I am going to hop on Google Maps and figure how to make the route.

From the starting point to the ending point will be 2 hours give or take 15 minutes or so. It is only about 85 miles of driving so everyone just fill upon gas before the cruise and we shouldn't need to make any gas stops. And if you have water injection make sure she is full.

Trust me when I say- The drive is beautiful, alot of trees ans what not. This blew the Ortega side of highway 74 clean out of the water! I hope to see a nice turn out and meet some new people!

I copied my post from rx7club. We already have quite a few people coming for sure but I want more people and more variety of cars! Plus I liek everyone I have met on Motorgen meets so I would like to see some or all of you out there.