View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 08:17 PM   #23
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
cute car i mean its no evo or anything but its cute lol!!
I totally agree. When I think of cute, like puppies or kittens, or little girls having tea parties with their imaginary friends, I definitely think Evo, not Corvette. In all seriousness, I'm one of those rare guys who kind of likes the new Evo and for performance, there's been some psychotic ones. One of THE fastest cars at last year's Silver State Classic was an Evo.

Quote:
but really wow u do some nice work thats a great looking set up u got there!
I'd love to take credit, and while I did a lot of the basic foot work and research, the knuckle busting as almost entirely done by our own ls1z28, who works out of his home garage. He is very methodical and won't take (or let you take) shortcuts. It worked out great. It's like a real car that just works. Many swaps don't end up so dialed in.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)