View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 05:13 PM   #1

Default Tour D Orange 2014

I figure we can meet 8:00-8:15 at the event . We will be meeting my Camaro club at Baker and Pullman, just off the 55 FWY. Then group up for the cruise.
We usually walk over to Five Guys Burger since it is a little less crowded than IN N Out .
Video from last year.
http://youtu.be/QaCc2C6yOew

From the host page...

January 1st 2014, 11th Annual Tour d’Orange attracts over 350 vehicles,
& all cars are welcome.Bench Racing and Newport Shelby host the "Tour d Orange" every New Years Day which highlights the best scenic tour of Orange County. Now a Southern California tradition for many and arguably the first car event of the New Year.The near 100 miles cruise encompasses Pacific Coast Highway, Canyons Carving and beautiful picturesque valleys.
Meet at the corner of Fisher and Redhill in Costa Mesa. Arrive by 8:30 AM, maps at 8:45 AM, DEPART AT 9:00 AM. This scenic drive will take approximately 2 hours and terminate at the In N Out Burger at “The District” in Tustin.Thank you all for your good behavior which enables us to continue sponsoring this fun event.