View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 10:48 PM   #42
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
Ok so Sean was very kind not to bash me in this post but today I totally deserve it. I was sitting co-pilot and took us the wrong direction not once, but TWICE and almost a 3rd but he caught me on that one! Total detour miles were about 60 miles. Ug.

The first of which was the wrong way on the 210 for about 12-15 miles before I figured it out, and then the second was the wrong way on the mountain which resulted in our experiment route and I didn't realize we took the wrong way until we were at the bottom of the mountain so we had to head back up.

My prego brain is totally SHOT! But we eventually made it through the mountain and we're home safe and sound now. I'll have Sean post a few photos of the trip tomorrow so you guys can see how pretty it was. It was very green, quiet, and peaceful. Make sure you go slow through the first part without any divider lines or else you'll have a head on collision in no time, but the other parts let loose and don't go over a cliff.

I won't be seeing you guys next weekend (prior obligation) but have fun and make sure you follow the route. It's perfect now and I won't be calling the shots. :P

Don't feel to bad Alexis. Shannon has co-piloted for me a few times and lets just say she does not quite have the grasp of what a navigator does. We went out to my cousins for the superbowl and went through the 74. I printed directions and told her I had been to their house once over a year ago. As I was driving out of the canyon I had to continually ask her where to do at streets. I turned to her in a very calm tone (and yes it was calm but you would not have known it from her reaction) that I view a navigator as someone who guides me on where to go. Man if look could kill. She then said I thought you knew where you were going. I just sat there and thought to myself, do people routinely print directions to places they know how to get to?

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten