View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 09:00 AM   #7

lol thanks guys. Me and my gf Fisa (has a yellow rx7, some of you know her and the car) have been meaning to come out on a cruise with you for a while. I think the last time we were out with you was when we went to the aviation museum over in Chino Hills... man that was forever ago. And before that I think it was street legals in 2009 and the RET dyno day last year... man time flies.

I have some work to do to the car before I can beat on it... since I got it running back in Feb I just got super lazy. Kinda wore myself out trying to get it running, so I decided to take a break and have fun with it, not put myself on a schedule.

Anyway, look forward to coming out sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redondo Jon View Post
Hey Mike. It was fun hanging out with you & your girlfriend the other day. Your car is intense.
Hey Jon. Yeah man, about your car: I paused for a few seconds when you showed me your motor. I knew something was very wrong with it, but at the same time so right I gotta go for a ride in that thing sometime. Too bad it was raining! Thanks again for treating us to coffee, next time it's on me

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.