View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 11:59 PM   #22
Graphics B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Well pull the trigger on one of them there is a pismo trip March 12 so you can test it out.
Just heard back from the guy with the red F-250.

the truck has 170,xxx miles, he is the second owner and doesn't smoke. the truck has new 37" cooper mudders, new dark tint on every window, new batteries, new brakes all around, newer hub assemblies up front, alternator and starter. it has a cold air intake, 4" bullydog exhaust turbo back, pacbrake exhaust brake, 3 stage super chip, in dash dvd player with 7" touch screen, air ride air bags in the rear, tow package, deeper tranny oil pan, heavy duty torque converter, 45,xxx miles on rebuilt tranny with upgraded internal parts.

I figure the motor is probably putting out 350-400hp and 650-700 ft lbs. Nice.

This truck has a feel to me to have been a tower not that these beast were not made for it. The tranny seems to have been upgraded so that should still be in decent shape. the chip is what concerns me. I may be overly worried this thing might have been used hard and put away wet. Should I be concerned with this truck? Not like he has a huge upgraded turbo that is going to reduce the engine life but what do you guys think? The deisel world is not as familiar to me at the gas world so any help you guys can lend is appreciated.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten