View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 05:01 PM   #45
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Yes, you might be right. But, I still want a V8 Hipo vehicle and that could kill them.

But, ripple effect may be too damaging if they fail.
Lots of them there foreigners are beginning to make some slick V8 vehicles. Honestly, that Hyundai Genesis is loaded with great features, technology and V8 power at an awesome price. Actually, and I'm part of this, corporations are becoming rapidly more globalized and diversified. There is tons of American talent in engineering and deisn working for foreign based companies. The reality is those corporations are more like international entities now. This is a whole different, fascinating, and occasionally frightening subject. But I digress.

For those of us that want play time with old fashioned V8s and make stupid power, that isn't going anywhere. The aftermarket alone will support it for decades and decades. Or at least until the commie-pinko-hippie-tree-huggers manage to kill all the fun in the world that is.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)