Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #25

Send a message via Yahoo to 07GT2NV

Sean , I like the new look of the website very nice, hope things are well with you, miss the cruzin but I guess I will live, say hey to everyone for me!

9/25/09 Ordered my SCT X3 from Brenspeed for my GT today, I have been wanting to do this for a while but moving and finances kinda messed up my plans, I will keep all of you updated on how it goes after the install, so looking forward to even more fun.

9/28/09 Update: I got my tunes and of course I wasnt able to empty the fuel tank for the 91 race tune yet so I installed the 87 performance tune and HOLY############ , wow amazing difference, I went from a sled to a rocket I kid you not, I cant wait to install my 91 tune, for those that want to wait dont ( what ever tuner you go with ), my Brenspeed tune is awesome, sorry I waited this long, Instead of appearance mods I should have done this sooner, now this is what a Mustang GT should feel like !!!!

10/2/09 Update: I finally was able to empty my tank of 87 octane and install my new Brenspeed 91 race tune, WOW......................... HOLY HOLY S### I floored it and almost slid off the road in to the other lane, talk about a lot of extra power I didnt know I had here, smooth firm shifts and down right dig fast, not to shabby for for my auto, it is amazing this is the same car I had a week ago , talk about put you back in your seat , now I know what the head rests are for . I didnt know how much more fun it is to drive with all the extra giddy up it Thanks Brenspeed !!!!

Talk to you later , Steve