View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 06:52 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARP View Post
Speedventures is definitely the way to go for your first track day. They run a tight ship and make sure everyone is in order. I'd keep an eye out for a streets of willow event.
^^ I totally agree. They are very organized in general, much more so than the redline people... although I'm not sure if redline puts on track days for your average joe anymore. How'd your miata challenge go on Sat? I watched them on sunday and the first car out drove over like 20 cones on the finish line on the 1st or 2nd lap Really fun to watch, miatas look like the perfect car for autocrossing.

EDIT: thought I would show this video of a fellow lsx-rx7 converter, on saturday afternoon driving his 2nd gen miata with worn out slicks. watch the big drift at the end, so cool!

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.